You all know that I’m not big on long introductions for recipes. You’re here to cook, not for story time ha! See the pics and recipe below.
Seafood + Spinach Lasagna
1 hour, 5 minutes
- 12 drained lasagna noodles
- 1 cup mozarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded warm cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs. cooked shrimp
- 2 packages of imitation crab meat
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 7 oz. clam juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 bag spinach
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder plus additional seasoning of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Boil lasagna noodles according to package, drain and place to the side.
- In a large skillet mix shrimp, crab meat and break up spinach as you add that in too.
- While cooking pour clam juice over it.
- In separate sauce pan, mix flour, parmesan cheese, milk, butter and heavy whipping cream.
- Start to layer your lasagna pan with first layer.
- Add flour mixture (should be creamy, if not add a little more milk) to first layer then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Then add your seafood mixture.
- Repeat 4 times for 4 layers
- Add more mozzarella on top with additional parsley
- Bake for 30 min
- Broil for 5 min