I’ll be very honest here, I’ve never had two chicken salads that taste the same. Like everyone and every company makes their chicken salad a different way, but mine….it’s really good!
- 1 Pack of chicken breast tenderloins
- 5 Boiled egg whites (optional)
- 3 tbs. Mayo/ Miracle Whip
- 1 tsp. Mustard
- 10-15 Red Seedless Grapes
- Seasoning to your liking
- Pre-heat oven 375
- Rinse and season chicken in small pan
- Bake chicken for 35 min.
- Cut chicken, boiled egg whites and grapes into small pieces
- In medium sized mixing bowl add all ingredients
- Can use with sandwiches, crackers etc.
I use Dacy's Seasoning from IG: @dacy_dash