Welp, I think the title speaks for itself lol. These wings are so good that they made ask myself, Lord where is my husband because someone should really be having this experience with me. I can see it now, it’s Sunday and the football games are coming on but there’s no need for us to order wings because I MAKE THE BEST WINGS!!! Anywho, I’ll keep y’all posted on my matrimonial future but until then, check out the recipe below.
- 2 Eggs
- Your Favorite BBQ Sauce( I mixed Kroger's Honey BBQ + Sweet Baby Rays + a little brown sugar)
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/2 Cup of complete pancake mix
- Seasoning ( I used Lawry's + Paprika+ Pepper, ground)
- Vegetable oil
- 1 Cup Milk
- Wings/Wingettes (smaller wings)
- Rinse chicken (yes, I rinse my chicken lol)
- Mix eggs and milk in small bowl
- Place flour and complete pancake mix in another bowl
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, then toss in flour bowl. Dip the chicken BACK into the egg mixture and then into flour bowl again.
- Refrigerate wings on wax paper for 20 minutes
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees
- Heat up your vegetable oil
- Cook chicken about 5-6 minutes on each side
- Cook until golden brown (see pic below)
- Drain grease from chicken
- In small bowl with sauce, toss chicken around
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 min.