Posted on March 18, 2017

Atlanta Life: Tiny Towne

Atlanta/ Travel

My daughter had been under the weather with a bug going around at school, yikes!  She had finally regained some energy, but I wanted her to take it slow and the playground just seemed too overwhelming.  I scrolled through Groupon and saw “Tiny Towne” in Norcross, only about 15 minutes from our house with an excellent deal and a new place for us to try.

This was perfect, as it’s packed with fun but doesn’t require much energy because the little cars are doing most of the work.  There’s two tracks, one for younger children and one for older kids that drive bigger vehicles that resemble golf carts.

They do have an arcade as well, but do keep in mind that this is not included in the Groupon deal, but well worth adding.  They also have food and drink options, get the fries!!

What I really love about Tiny Towns is that it’s age specific.  What I mean by this is that some places have options for different age groups  and your kid can only participate in certain activities, like an amusement park, carnival, etc.  Tiny Towns is not necessarily for all ages, I would recommend this place specifically for ages 3-7.  You should look to spend about 2-3 hours here and be sure to check your local Groupon app first for savings!

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply Flecia Howard March 20, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Love this! Can’t wait to try it!

• Reply Milica Popadic March 21, 2017 at 4:07 pm

A place fully packed with fun. A place every kid must visit

• Reply Kyla Ryan March 21, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Mind blowing stuff. I would highly recommend it to those parents who love to watch their kids playing n enjoying.

• Reply Eliana Grace March 21, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Beautiful.. Tiny Towne is blessing for people of Atlanta

• Reply Maria Nielson March 21, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Hats off to the management of Tiny Towne. It’s really a fun place.

• Reply cheaper gadget insurance April 8, 2017 at 7:36 am

I love the knowledge on your websites. Cheers. http://freeonlinecasino.co.za/groups/samsung-c3050-stylish-yet-affordable/

• Reply Sung Mcentee April 23, 2017 at 7:17 am

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…

• Reply Bernard Tornow April 23, 2017 at 9:01 am

I’m impressed, I must say. Really not often do I encounter a weblog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent; the difficulty is something that not sufficient persons are talking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my seek for something regarding this.